Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little peek a boo: Cambridge




There's something to be said about a good bra.  Funny enough, I noticed Jaimie's bra as I was reviewing this picture. 

My sister and I met up for drinks one day, and she exclaimed happily, I got a new bra.  She then leaned over low enough for me to take a peek at her bosom.  Ooooh!  I exclaimed!  They look soo good!

I know!  she says.   Her boobies looked perky happy.  And the bra itself was lacy, so pretty and supportive.  I had that same experience not too long ago when my friend Claire fitted me.  There's something really magical about moving beyond the ho-hum bras to ones that are fun yet will support the girls. 

I was taught to not let my bra show, but now, I'm completely moving beyond that adage.  What are your thoughts?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

It unfortunately is a very "American" thing not to let your bra show. I say wear lace under a white t-shirt. Tres sexy!!

October 27, 2009 at 9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first day wearing a new bra is the greatest day in your life!

October 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Martin said...

You Look SOOOO beautiful Jaimie!!!

October 27, 2009 at 12:13 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Jenny and Katie--you're so right about the bra thing. Is it the elasticity? Is it the newness? I love new bras, and having it show a bit (whether it's a white lacy bra under a white shirt) is so sexy.

October 27, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home