Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bicycle envy: Malborough Street


Now for a break from cheating. I had just stopped taking pictures of Michael when I spotted Kristina on her bike. I hurried to get in the car and sped down Malborough Street after the mysterious girl with the blond hair.

Thankfully, there was a stop sign at Clarendon Street, where I pulled over, rolled down the window and leaned over the passenger seat to ask Kristina if I could take her picture. Definitely, not my smoothest way to ask permission. However, in true Boston style, I double parked and spent a few minutes snapping away.


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny said...

Just today walking to work I saw a woman with no make-up and thought "she just needs some lip gloss". Kristina is so fresh with just a hint of color on the lips. Also love her outfit whist riding a bike.

edit as you will ;-)

October 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Anna Rice said...

Love her dress!!

October 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Charlotte said...

A very good look for cycling. Well done!

November 5, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home