Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Splashes of red in Salem



It's Christine of Modern Millie! Her whole ensemble is from her store.

Up until Tuesday, I'd never been to Salem. Well, there was that one time I went for a housewarming party. But since that incident happened at night and I got lost, I'm not considering that....ummm, I digress. So, yes, I've never been to Salem. On Tuesday, I went to check out the Iris Apfel exhibit (more on that later) at the Peabody Essex Museum. Lovely town and museum.

I have friends who live in Marblehead, so I plan on taking a weekend to see them and to capture the style of the North Shore. If you live over yonder and are fabulous, witty, and stylish drop me a line: martiniATbeyondbostonchic.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home