Friday, October 9, 2009

Back to Fashion Expose: Charlestown



It's Italo of
[ URBAN + TAKE(ØUT)].

As I took pictures of Italo, I kept embarrassing myself by gushing over his smile. There was one point where I looked through the viewfinder and then looked up and said: You have a beautiful smile. He looked embarrassed, and then I, not always knowing when to say mum, repeated the sentiment. If I blushed, my face would have been the color of beets.

Anyhoo, I very much appreciate the simplicity of this look. It's the type of look that can be interpreted in a myriad of ways--both
with high end and low end pieces.


Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nim said...

Very nice coat !

Vote for my t-shirt: http://jeu.agnesb.fr/teeshirts/00953.html

October 12, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home