Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Anna and Elsa in Harvard Square



Someone recently asked me to describe style as it relates to Harvard Square. So many people go through Harvard Square. You have the students, tourists, professors, locals, and those who come into the Square for work. I wouldn't say there is one particular note to describe style there. Every day, every year, it changes with the influx of new visitors. Half the time as I'm running errands or heading home, I wish I had my camera with me since I often run into interesting people. On this occasion, I ran into Anna and Elsa as I was grabbing lunch on Church Street. The two lovelies are visiting from Sweden.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ryssee said...

Jeepers, those Converse sneakers are universal, aren't they? She wears them well.

October 20, 2009 at 8:21 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

good marketing, i would say.

October 20, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home