Monday, October 26, 2009

Running with heels



There was a shoot going on on Newbury yesterday.  I spied three photographers with three different models.  I don't quite know what shoot it's for. anyone?  And are you seeing the height of those heels?  The poor girl had to run across the street as the photographer chased the light (at this time it was getting close to 5:30), pose, and then run to avoid uncoming cars.  She looked very chic, and ran in those heels with a smile. She deserved props for running in those heels.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger !Tb0n3! said...

Those heels are crazy!

October 26, 2009 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Wonder what the shoot was for!? Love her (faux?) fur!

October 26, 2009 at 12:55 PM  
Blogger Jem said...

i will keep my eyes out to see if i spot a model wearing this outfit in the pages of a magazine! i sure wouldn't want to wear those crazy heels, they look like they hurt alot!

October 26, 2009 at 7:07 PM  
Anonymous Claudia said...

Poor Girl! Heels are too much!!

October 27, 2009 at 6:20 AM  
Blogger Mariel said...

I absolutely love her coat!! I just got a Laundry winter coat that looks kind of like it in brown. So excited for winter fashion!

November 7, 2009 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth Hope said...

OMG! I was at the shoot that day for my comp card! did you see a girl with big kind of Afro hair? haha! Its kind of easy running in heels now haha! I'm pretty sure the jacket is real fur :( I remember this girl she's in my modeling agency haha!

xoxo
www.styleitinheels.com

December 10, 2010 at 7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home