Monday, October 5, 2009

Girls in heels: Charlestown







It was great to shoot these ladies. They're gorgeous and what's more, they wore wonderful shoes to Boston Fashion Week. I couldn't help but be just a little bit---ok, very---envious of their shoes. I haven't been able to wear heels due to a running injury for months now. When I do, as I did last week for about 35 minutes, the pain lasts days later, (I can feel my IT band tightening up as I type this post) and it's just not worth it.

Never thought, I'd say it, but my heels aren't worth the pain. Lawd! Who have I become! A friend said: why don't you put them on eBay? I was so flabbergasted by her question, that I simply couldn't answer. The nerve!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos, keep them coming!

October 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love that first shot- her outfit is fab too :)

October 6, 2009 at 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes the first gal has put together a wonderful color combo! The other two look just a chic and super pretty!

Did you get to any events for Fashion Week?

October 6, 2009 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Hey Katie. I've been having a few busy weeks, so I've only been to the Fashion Expose Couture show and to the Sam Mendoza show. What about you? Did you attend any show?

October 7, 2009 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

gorgeous girls- love the bright purple shoes and the sequined mini skirt!

November 5, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home