Monday, November 16, 2009

The spice of life: Boston

Variety is the spice of life, right?  Take Lyndon here.  You first met him, last spring when he wore his colorful trousers that he got in Thailand. 




Before taking the above picture, I had seen Lyndon around Harvard Square. The problem was I never had my camera with me, so I had to settle with giving him a flirty smile each time (how could I not, he's so handsome!). Each time I did see Lyndon, he was always in professor mode (as in below).  So, when I first took the above picture, I had no idea that the colorful Lyndon was the same as the bow-tie and suspenders Lyndon.  How cool is that!  AND, on top of it all, he's so cool.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Robin Erb said...

There are always so many trendy people around Newbury Street! :)

November 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

RobinErb--good catch! I ran into Lyndon on Newbury for both these pictures.

November 18, 2009 at 9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit!

December 9, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home