Sunday, September 20, 2009

A short story



I felt like being a couch potato today, but on a 70 degree day in September one must put aside laziness to take advantage of the sun. For as we know, shorter days, frost and eventually knee-deep snow, black-ice and freezing rain loom ahead. *Long sigh*

After brunch (which turned out to be an inadvertent session of sunbathing--I love the sun, but not to worry, I have sunscreen in my moisturizer)--at D Bar's patio, I boarded the Red Line into Cambridge. I was doing a bit of reading at the Harvest Cafe when Alia walked in. What a simple outfit, but one that is difficult to get right because the layers have to hit your one's body at just the right points in order not to make you look too short waisted.

As we got to talking, I found out that Alia is a member of the band, Blood Ceremony.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Samantha Burgoon said...

love the layering -- and those boots kick ass.

September 21, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home