Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Harvard Law School: Cambridge





Thanks to all of you who contacted me about participating in a style round up of the schools in the Boston area. From here on, I'll do a once a month spotlight on a school. We're starting with the Harvard Law School. If you'd like to have me come down to your school, holla at me (martiniATbeyondbostonchic.com).

So, meet Jess and Cole. They are both finishing up law school this semester. Both very awesome, down-to-earth and funny. I gotta say, I have the best job, I get to go around taking pictures of cool people. And in turn they never fail to amuse me.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Dani said...

i so look forward to your posts. not only do i love appreciating the varying styles of chic bostonians, but i also love recognizing the areas you are exploring! i am a boston blogger, too (www.lavieboston.com) and would love to exchange links with you to support boston fashion!

November 24, 2009 at 1:42 PM  
Blogger katia said...

ohh you have to do emerson! there are plenty of stylish kids over here!

November 24, 2009 at 11:16 PM  
Anonymous ed hardy said...

I really like this article and enjoyed reading. Nice article, love the post.

November 27, 2009 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger Barbora said...

I would never guess they were lawyers:)) I really love the both. So chic!

Please Visit & Follow
www.barboradudinska.blogspot.com
"fashionably tasteful.have a bite"

December 8, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home