Wednesday, April 1, 2009

When too many is just right....Nancy from Garage Sale, Waltham St. Boston



I went into Garage Sale, a consignment shop, on Waltham Street in the South End for the first time. Nancy has some really cool and affordable paintings.

I've been collecting pieces of art work over the past few years. Granted, the paintings and such have all been under $200, but I figured I had to start somewhere. I've put off making purchases for obvious reasons, but when we're all on more solid ground, I'm heading over to Garage Sale to buy me some art!

All of Nancy's necklaces are from JCREW. I have it in mind to reinterpret her look with some of my own necklaces.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey and welcome to check us out!

We couldn't find a way to contact you on your site, so we're leaving this comment!

We love your blog and think you would be great for our new service!
We're approaching bloggers and our goal is to help bloggers earn money with their blogs!

Our system is free to join,
there is no obligation and no cost to you.

If you're interested check out our website - http://blogfa.me)
but the best way to learn about our service is to read our introduction email, so shoot us an email at blogvertorial@gmail.com
and we will send you our pitch letter with more information!

Love you! - We look forward to hearing from you!
- Seth | FA.ME blogvertorial services

April 2, 2009 at 2:33 AM  
Blogger Jeroen Visser said...

lovely expression ! very nice accessoires

April 3, 2009 at 8:00 AM  
Blogger E. said...

J.Crew? Who would've thought? Definitely have to check that store out again!

April 3, 2009 at 6:17 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Hey, oh lady e. I too was surprised about the jcrew jewelery. i myself love costume jewelery but had all forgotten about jcrew for such a purpose. i've been online to buy much needed swimwear, i'll have to take a look at their accessory page too.

April 3, 2009 at 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Balanced Melting Pot said...

Before reading your comments, I was thinking that she could be a model for J Crew. They have a current model, Lauren Hutton, whom she somewhat resembles.

April 6, 2009 at 3:26 PM  
Anonymous cath :: AllChic said...

I love the look of all those necklaces! I've been covering up with scarves all winter, maybe it's time to look at some costume jewelery.

April 13, 2009 at 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the color of that cardigan.

April 16, 2009 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger SK said...

wow she looks great!

May 11, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home