Sunday, March 29, 2009

Style Profile: Coco, Part 3





I met Coco, aka Casey, a few months ago at an Achilles party. Coco is one of those people you notice right away when you walk into a room. She's vibrant. That night, I felt that I simply had to get to know her better. Thankfully, Achilles is one of my favorite haunts in town, so going back and striking up a conversation wasn't an issue.

Simply, Casey is pretty darn cool. She's gorgeous, witty, full of life, has a pretty amazing collection of vintage clothing (as is evident by her clothes in this style profile), and is a fellow runner. Oh, she's a gourmand! We're making plans to feast over grilled cheese sandwiches in the near future.

Here are her answers to the Proust questionnaire.

How would you describe your style?
Very similar to what it was in third grade. A very pretty boy in heels.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Laughing.

What is your greatest fear?
Dying. And living.

Which living person do you most admire?
My sister.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Guilt.

What is your greatest extravagance?
Living.

What is your favorite journey?
The time before you get to where you’re going.

On what occasion do you lie?
The completely wrong ones. When I'm scared.

Which living person do you most despise?
It changes.

Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
I love you.

What is your greatest regret?
Anytime I have made someone sad.

Where and when were you the happiest?
Right now.

What is your current state of mind?
Accepting.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I would speak more like Elizabeth Taylor.

What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Being in love.

If you were to die and comeback as a person or a thing, what would it be?
An owl.

What is your most treasured possession?
My red bear that plays music and my Fisher Price happy apple. Bliss.

What is your most marked characteristic?
A curious vocabulary.

What is the quality you like most in a man?
Just keep me laughing.

What is the quality you like most in a woman?
Just keep me laughing.

Who are your favorite writers?
Kurt Vonnegut, anyone who can write lovely songs.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
Rudy Waltz

Who are your heroes in real life?
My mother and Anthony Osgood

How would you like to die?
Not in a plane crash. Anything else is fine.

What is your motto?
Ignorance is bliss bitches.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Detroit represent.

March 29, 2009 at 9:17 PM  
Anonymous Liana said...

je'taime coco, you're one of my favorite people ever.

March 29, 2009 at 10:40 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

I want to be her! If not that, at least be her friend.

March 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous jeannie said...

i LOVE this profile Martini and I adore Casey :)

March 31, 2009 at 4:00 PM  
Blogger Pam said...

Thanks for this profile, she seems fun and lively. Love her style, those heels are to die for!

April 3, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home