Monday, May 19, 2008

Bob? Bob Dylan! Is that you?... Davis Square, Somerville

It’s a cool Sunday evening. My friend Shelly and I are walking to the T after a short stint at Diesel Cafe. We cross Dover Street and there sits a young man smoking a cigarette and swinging his feet back and forth outside Mr. Crêpe. I look a Shelly incredulously. She’s off to Parson’s in August and whenever we hang together, we usually exchange expressions about the ensembles you crazy Bostonians choose to wear.

I tell her: This is too good, I have to take his picture.

I introduce myself, and Dante is completely chill as if he’d been sitting there waiting for us to talk to him. Yes, he’s been told that he looks like Bob Dylan. No, he’s not in a band though he plays music and is a model. You just can’t make these things up.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see that guy EVERYWHERE.

May 19, 2008 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Francesca said...

hey, that's my friend Dante!

July 10, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home