Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Model attire...Rowan in Harvard Square

Bostonians have a reputation for being crazy drivers (very true, we have to admit), for being a bit uptight (those darn Pilgrims are to blame) and for being cold and unsmiling (honestly, who wants to smile when it’s 2° with a wind chill factor of -10°). However, I want to thank all of you thus far for being open and friendly to having a complete stranger (albeit a charming one) take your picture. Sometimes it takes a minute to take pictures; sometimes we end up talking for a good fifteen minutes. I lost track of time, but I think Rowan and I must have talked for at least twenty minutes.

Usually when I start taking pictures, most people become self-conscious and stiff. Some say, what do you want me to do? I usually respond, relax and act natural. With Rowan, once we started shooting, she gave me a variety of poses. I had to ask. She smiled shyly and said, “Yes, I’m a model.” She then gave me her card. Rowan is represented by Click Boston. I have to say, she’s gorgeous and a sweetheart.

Rowan's style is primarily influenced men’s fashion.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home