Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Puma City at Fan Pier

I finally made it to Puma City at Fan Pier and instantly fell in love with these babies. I'm unable to wear heels, or shoes for that matter, because of a running injury, so I'm really, really tempted to purchase these despite my moratorium on shopping. The Puma store itself has been constructed from 40 shipping containers. Very cool stuff.




and then there was the Lego Volvo!








If you get a chance, definitely make it over to Fan Pier. Puma City and the Volvo Race will be in town until May 16th.


4 Comments:

Blogger Anna Rice said...

That car is very cool!

May 13, 2009 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Ryan Rose said...

The Lego car was my FAVORITE PART. Although maybe if I had gotten some rad kicks I might feel differently. The festival on Sat was def one of those events I was talking about where I was thinking, "Beyond Boston Chic needs to have pictures of these people!" Especially the tan, swarthy blonde boater men and the freckled, tousled-hair women, who made me feel like we were wandering through a Ralph Lauren photo shoot. The actual event was kind of disorganized and annoying, but everyone's collective style was on point.

May 13, 2009 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Brigadeiro said...

OMGosh! That Lego Volvo is UNREAL!!!

May 14, 2009 at 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Brook and Lyn said...

o...m...g....look at the lego volvo. That's so freakin awesome!!!

May 15, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home