Sunday, November 9, 2008

Change is afoot

You've undoubtedly noticed that I'm posting less. In the past few months, I've posted several pictures about which I wasn't 100% percent crazy. After much counseling from several blogger friends, I've come to the conclusion that less is more. Granted, this axiom excludes, shoes, chocolate bread pudding, my friend Keri's mac&cheese, lip gloss...well, you get the point. In the case of the BBC, less will be more. I vow to seek our new styles and new neighborhoods and boldly go where no style hunter has gone before....well, not really, but you get the drift.

It may sound like, oh, she's doing less work...but in reality it means that I'll be doing more work to find you truly stylish people. So, in the spirit of change that is sweeping our nation, if not the world, I plan to post about 3 times a week. I hope you will continue to enjoy the BBC. In the meantime, dress the body you have and not the one you want and remember to pay attention to your proportions.

Be well. Dress well.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. I notice a lot of your pictures are taken on Newbury Street and Charles Street. Just a thought -- try going to Allston for a day. Lots of great restaurants and places to hang out...and a ton of kids with great style.

Actually, on second thought, try Cambridge as well.

November 9, 2008 at 12:12 PM  
Blogger Ace said...

Come to Mission Hill/Roxbury. We're a stylish bunch! You can find me and my friends at The Savant Project.

November 9, 2008 at 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the last line!

November 9, 2008 at 6:56 PM  
Blogger Martini said...

Thanks for the tips. I'll be heading to Mission Hill next Sunday and to Allston, maybe on Saturday.

November 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger Martini said...

Thanks for the tips. I'll be heading to Mission Hill next Sunday and to Allston, maybe on Saturday.

November 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM  
Blogger keri said...

I can't believe I (well, my mac and cheese, anyway) got a shout out. Thanks for keeping us all stylish, 'tini.

November 10, 2008 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home