Friday, October 3, 2008

Soona at JP Open Studios


It's official. My lens is broken. Thus the soft pictures. I'll have to send it in to be fixed (or replaced). People at Nikon, if you're reading this, feel free to send over a D700 over. Hmm...it may just be hard to go style hunting with no camera.  There has to be a company out there who loans out cameras! Any ideas?

Moving along, meet Soona. She's a jewelery designer. The first picture is taken at JP Open Studios; the second at South End Open Studios. She collaborates with Hyunh-Kyung Lee in Korea on her pieces. Here's a pic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I went to the South End Open Studios, I thought a lot of the jewelery was too prissy and cutesey.. Which is a position I still hold.

However these are very nice! Remind me of Anna Sui.

October 3, 2008 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a place near Lechmere called Calumet Photographic that rents out equipment. Maybe they could help with lenses.

October 5, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home