Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back to SoWa



I spent every Sunday in the month of August at the SoWa open market helping out a friend. I drank plenty of cranberry and lavender lemonade from Gilson's stand, Nathan from one of the farms stands came to save me one of his delicious peaches every Sunday. I finally met the ladies of JP Dame, and I got to take some great pics. I would do a more extensive post (I have pictures to share from some of the jewlery designers that I met), alas I'm having wireless issues...

Jenna is in the top picture. Sneaks are from keds, shorts Urban Outfitters, bag H&M, top Forever21, the necklace is vintage.
Serene is in the second picture. The top and scarf are from Agnes B.. The skirt is from Mango and the schoes are BCBG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home