Friday, August 29, 2008

Nicole...Mass Ave, Cambridge

I’m having tea with a friend in Central when I saw this black clad woman strolling down the street holding the helmet to her scooter. During my salad days in Europe, I was at a curb waiting for the light to change when a woman pulled to a stop on her scooter. Her hair was tied at the nape with a scarf. She wore a fitted tee and jeans. Her sandals! They were strappy, high and sexy. She was all woman atop of that scooter. So in my mind, woman + scooter = sexy.

Back to the US of A. After I finish the tea with my friend, I hightail after the sexy woman who disappears into the Middlesex. She's talking with friends, so I wait not wanting to interrupt. I tap her on the shoulders, she turns around and it's Nicole! You see, Nicole is my estetician from the Carriage House. I didn't recognize her because I've never seen her with curly hair before. It was a great pleasure to accidentally stop someone I know. Her shoes are hot.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiwi said...

Those shoes ARE hot! Love them!

August 29, 2008 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger ryssee said...

Great outfit and I especially love the shoes!
Great time for summer sales. I got 4 prs of sandals today, good quality valued at $315, for $80. I'm proud of myself.

August 29, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home