Thursday, April 24, 2008

A walk through Boston University

Boston University is creating the first dictionary for American Sign Language, they have WBUR, they have the only Jamba Juice stand I know of outside of NYC and they have Martin.

It reached about 80 degrees yesterday, and so I decided to take a walk up Comm. Ave. Without any destination in mind, my walk brings me to a bench near the river by the Law Library. No one is wearing anything interesting, but I’m operating on the How to Find Parking in Boston Strategy. You’re more likely to find a spot by staying put rather than driving around and around. About fifteen minutes later, I turn my head to enjoy the sun and there is Martin walking out of the Law Library. I grin and approach him. We talk of fashion, of the brouhaha on the Sartorialist regarding the first possible Sart makeover and we talk of his personal style.

He describes this look as European beach meets the Lower East Side. The sandals are Gucci and his favorite.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home