Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Feel blue on a rainy day...Cambridge

It usually works like this. I see a flash of something, usually fabric, a smile, or attitude that catches my attention. Once my senses are tickled I usually gasp or say, ooh. In the case of Peter, it was a rainy day, I’m heading to the gym (after much procrastination, I might add) when I see this tall figure walking 30 feet ahead of me. I start running, my heavy shoulder bag jostles uncomfortably against my side. When I get close enough, I call out. He’s surprised. I flash my pearlies, tell him how good he looks then explain the concept behind BBC. He’s skeptical, but I’m charming so everything works out.

Peter is a master’s student at the Kennedy School of Government. The blue is striking against his skin.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home