Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Every day wear. Take 2...Whole Foods

Here’s how it happened. I’m talking to an older gentleman about the coupons in the latest Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods, circular. I don’t even like milk, I tell the gentleman. He responds, but you can save $1.50.

Washington walks by talking rapidly on his phone. I see a flash of cinnamon colored pinstripe jacket paired with a burnt orange shirt. As elegantly as possible, I excused myself from the gentleman. Milk on sale be darned! I run back to the car, snatch my bag, run into the store, grab a shopping cart and go in search of pinstripes. There he was in the cheese aisle looking dapper as if he’d just finished his shoot with GQ. I introduce myself, he’s flattered, we’re in business. Moral of the story: I should always, always carry the camera, and you should look fierce, even if you’re just going to the grocery store.

Washington’s suit was his fathers.

2 Comments:

Blogger DJDiva said...

Love it!!

March 17, 2008 at 5:45 PM  
Blogger DDD said...

Very dapper - he pulls it off well!

March 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home