Monday, February 11, 2008

Sunday evening on Newbury Street


I apologize for the picture quality of the next few slides. I took them around 5:30 on Sunday. The sun had started setting by then.

So, I'm at Starbucks on Newbury when Tania walks in with her parents. At first, I couldn't stop staring at the patent leather jacket. Her father must have thought I was nuts. I don't remember looking this cool at her age. In fact, I remember wearing....well, let's not go there. If you're reading this post Tania, write us at zazaazou@gmail.com to tell us how you put this outfit together. Take after Tania, make fashion your own.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your pashion for fashion reflects brightly in each photo. i'll definitely be back.

February 11, 2008 at 11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tania is absolutely adorable!

February 13, 2008 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger medea said...

Tania is awesome! What a cook kid! I need a patent leather jacket NOW!

February 17, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger medea said...

Oops! I meant to say COOL kid not cook kid...sorry Tania. You are super cool!

February 17, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home